Bluebonnet Expo Virtual Merchandise Table
BEHS Sweatshirts – $35 Each (Includes Shipping)
Hanes ComfortSoft Women’s Fleece Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt
– Midweight, 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece, with up to 5% made from recycled plastic bottles (Hanes EcoSmart® products keep the equivalent of nearly 50 million plastic bottles from landfills each year)
– Soft, 7.5-oz cotton blend provides comfort in any climate.
– Roomy front pouch pockets.
– Cord-free hood helps block out wind and chill.
– Ribbed hem and cuffs keep their shape.
– High-stitch density, so it lasts longer without pilling.
– Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
– Colors are Light Steel (Gray) or Navy
Blue Hat – $20 Each (Includes Shipping)
Camo Hat – $20 each (Includes Shipping)
Bumper Sticker – $6 each (Includes Shipping)
We are still having an auction – it will be online and hosted by Special Horses during Bluebonnet Virtual Horse Expo week Oct. 10-18. We need people willing to either donate items for the auction OR list items you’ve picked up from donors. To participate, we’ll need you to take good photos of the item, write up a description, estimate shipping costs, and be willing to ship the item to the winning bidder (we will reimburse for shipping). The more items we have, the more funds we can raise to help horses!
If you have picked up items for the Expo auction or have items to donate, we can list them in the auction as long as you are willing to mail them to the winning bidder (we will reimburse for shipping).
To list an item:
1) Get a good photo or two showing off the item
2) Write a clear description of the item
3) Suggest a minimum bid
4) Estimate shipping cost (or list that you will donate the shipping cost)
5) Email Wendi at email@example.com
Handmade approx.. 4 ½ by 5 foot lap quilt/throw.
Beautiful handmade throw. Horse scene on front, blue on the reserve. This is the perfect light weight lap quilt for fall and winter. It would look gorgeous in your house or make someone a fantastic Christmas gift (it is never too early to start your holiday shopping!).
Made and donated by Bluebonnet member and adopter Janice Steils.
Minimum bid $40, shipping $10.