Proudly sponsored by:
Kris and Randy Randall
Tracee and Pete Casarez
Amanda and Bryan Henry
Shane and Cathy Sullins
Kaylon, Eric, Lena, Lloyd, and Liza Robinson
Hosted by KnP Training and Friends
Grab your boots, rope, and trusty stick horse steed and join us for all around romping stomping good time.
High Point, Reserve High Point, and Roping Trophy Buckles and other awesome prizes 1st-6th are up for grabs this year.
$5 per class or $25 all day (all classes) donation per child. A limited number of stick horses will be available to borrow.
- Horsemanship (a simple pattern)
- Show Jumping (most clean jumps jumped in a set time period)
- Clover Leaf Barrels (fastest clean time)
- Pole Bending (fastest clean time)
- Straight Barrels (fastest clean time)
- Egg and Spoon (ride and don’t drop your wooden egg).
- Rope Off (bring your rope or borrow ours, be the last one through the rounds to rope the dummy and win the 2021 buckle and bragging rights until next year).