Expo Information (Admission $10)
Bluebonnet Horse Expo
OCTOBER 20, 2018 – 9AM – 7PM – the 12th Bluebonnet Horse Expo!
Thank you to all of the clinicians, sponsors, Training Challenge sponsors, vendors, volunteers, foster homes, adopters, attendees, and donors who made the 2017 Bluebonnet Horse Expo a huge success. Thank you, also, to photographer Johnny Williams! Because of all of you, we adopted out 36 horses and raised approximately $45,000 to help horses throughout the next year at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society.
We expect 2018 to be an even better Bluebonnet Horse Expo. It is time to get in on the fun action and be part of the 2018 Bluebonnet Horse Expo Team as a clinician, sponsor, training challenge sponsor,
donor, vendor, adopter, or Training Challenge competitor!
Special thanks to Lynette Calabrese of Photos by Lynnie for being available as our 2018 photographer. (www.photosbylynnie.com)
Read what people have to say about the Bluebonnet Horse Expo:
– “Shawn and I had a great time and I really enjoyed helping and watching the round pen. Loved meeting all the clinicians!! We’ll be back next year smile emoticon.” – Allison F.
– “Excellent Equine Event! Plenty of good information to help anyone involved with horses.” – Pat B.
– “I so enjoyed being a first time vendor and Champion level Sponsor!!! I met some incredible people and because of the contacts I made, hope to be receiving horsehair from people who want me to make horsehair bracelets as mementos of horses they have lost. sad, but what a wonderful way to remember their sweet horses! thanks again to BEHS and all the volunteers who made this such a success!!! I will be there again next year!!!” – Sarah K.
– “That is wonderful! I had a good time yesterday, it was great to walk the stalls a second time and see who had been adopted since the first walk. Thanks for the good work y’all do!” – Marti C.
– “How wonderful to have so many adopted – y’all do such good work. I am proud to be a member!” – Nanci F.
– “Thank you all for your hardwork. Dom Perignone is now at his new home safe and sound and I’m one HAPPY new horse owner!” – Cheryl B.
TRAVIS COUNTY EXPO CENTER
7311 DECKER LN, AUSTIN, TX 78724
E -MAIL: email@example.com
1 888 542 5163, ext. 4